Badges are awards earned for completing a particular task in a single online ranked match. Unlike Feats they do not need to be completed in a single life. Many Feat contributions can build towards Badges, but a player is not rewarded with money for Badges you earn during a match.
XP earned from Badges eventually increases your rank, giving you a new rank. After a few levels within a rank you move into the next rank, earning a new insignia in the process. The insignia is displayed in the player list and on your Ranked Stats page. Ranks are purely a means of reflecting a player's prowess; they do not give the player any special equipment or other advantages over other players.
- Specialist: Kill 8 players with equipment (20 XP)
- Point Offense: Get 8 Attacks (20 XP)
- Armor Combat: Kill 8 players with the Heavy Armor (20 XP)
- Infantry Combat: Kill 20 players (30 XP)
- Anti-Vehicular Combat: Destroy 3 vehicles (30 XP)
- Retaliation: Get 4 Avenges (20 XP)
- Tank Combat: Kill 8 players with a Tank (20 XP)
- Marksman: Kill 15 players with non-vehicle Weapons (20 XP)
- Objective Support: Assist in the capture of 4 Control Points (20 XP)
- Conquer: Capture 4 Control Points (30 XP)
- Enduring Service: Complete a game (must have been in 30% of the game) (10 XP)
- Distinguished Service: Finish at least 3rd place in a game with 12 or more players (15 XP)
- Guardian: Protect friendly Control Points with 8 Defenses or Denials (20 XP)
- Sapper: Hack 8 Control Points (30 XP)
- Honorable Service: Finish a game with the highest teamwork score of your team (20 XP)
- Battlefield Victory: Win a game with your team (must be in 30% of the game) (40 XP)
- Ordinance Disposal: Defuse the bomb in a DCM (20 XP)
- Demolition: Successfully plant and detonate the bomb in a DCM (20 XP)
- Special Ops: Kill the Commando in a DCM (20 XP)
- Interception: Destroy the Convoy in a DCM (20 XP)
- Espionage: Capture the intelligence in a DCM (20 XP)
- Counter-Espionage: Retrieve the intelligence in a DCM (20 XP)
- Outpost Raze: Destroy the outpost in a DCM (20 XP)
- Assassination: Kill the VIP in a DCM (20 XP)
- Intelligence Network: Deploy 4 Sensor Arrays (20 XP)
- Clear Skies: Destroy 4 Anti-Air Turrets (30 XP)
- Shroud: Destroy 4 Sensor Arrays (20 XP)
- Circumvent Defenses: Destroy 8 Minigun or Rocket Turrets (30 XP)
- Medic: Get 16 Repairs (20 XP)
- Squad Tactics: Get 8 Kill Assists with your squadmates (30 XP)
- Supplier: Deploy 4 Supply Depots (15 XP)
- Security Automation: Kill 5 players with Minigun or Rocket Turrets (30 XP)
Section 8: PrejudiceEdit
- Air Assault -Succesfully plant and detonate the marker without dying between the time it is planted and the time it detonates.
- Anti-Vehicular Combat -Destroy 3 vehicles.
- Assassination -Kill the VIP in a DCM.
- Battlefield Victory -Complete an online ranked match on the winning team. (Must have been in at least 50% of the battle)
- Circumvent Defenses -Destroy 8 Minigun or Missile Turrets.
- Conquerer -Capture 3 Control Points.
- Demolitionist -Destroy 6 Supply Depots, Sensor arrays, or AA Turrets.
- Distinguished Service -Finish with a score in the top three in a online ranked match with at least 12 players.
- Enduring Service -Complete an online ranked match. (Must have been in at least 50% of the game)
- Engineered Defense -Deploy 4 Minigun or Missiles Turrets.
- Espionage -Return the Intel in a DCM.
- Field Medic -Get 16 Repairs.
- Gaurdian -Get 8 Defenses or Denials.
- Honorable Service -Finish an online ranked match with the highest teamwork score of your team.
- Infantry Assault -Kill 3 Targets in an Elimination DCM.
- Intelligence Netwrok -Deploy 3 Sensor Arrays.
- Interception -Destroy the Convoy in a DCM.
- Jammer -Succesfully recapture, and hold your team's lost Sensor Jammer in a DCM.
- Marksman -Kill 20 Players with weapons. (Not vehicle weapons, or equipment, or Turrets)
- Objective Support -Assist in the capture of 2 Control Points.
- Outpost Raze -Succesfully destroy the enemy Outpost in a DCM.
- Point Offense -Get 5 Offenses.
- Repair Automation. -Get 20 Auto-Repairs.
- Retaliation -Get 4 avenges.
- Sapper -Hack 8 Control Points.
- Search ad Recovery -Succesfully recover two pieces of Wreckage ina DCM.
- Security Automation -Kill 4 players with Turrets.
- Special Ops -Kill the Infiltrator in a DCM.
- Specialist -Kill 8 players with equipment.
- Squad Tactics -Get 8 assisted kills with your squadmates.
- Supplier -Deploy 4 Supply Depots.
- Vehicular Combat -Kill 8 players with vehicle weapons.